Logismos Information systems is looking for a talented Java full stack developer to develop and maintain JavaEE applications. Usually the tasks at hand will be 60% back-end and 40% front-end. The successful candidate will join our team in Thessaloniki.
• At least 2 years of experience developing applications in Java (version 6+).
• At least a year of coding JavaEE applications on an application server like Wildfly, Websphere, Tomcat, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Enterprise Java Beans, JPA (Hibernate), CDI and JSP/Servlets.
• Well adept at SQL in Oracle, SQL Server, or any other equally capable database server.
• Very good and proven grasp of the English language.
• Good communication and teamwork skills.
• Adequate knowledge of at least one version control tool, such as Git or Subversion.
• Knowledge of Maven.
• Experience in developing RESTful and/or SOAP-based services.
• Experience in using and developing against the Keycloak Identity server.
• HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience in developing Web interfaces using JSF. Additional knowledge of Richfaces will be considered a plus.
Please contact: email@example.com