Java and Data Base Software Engineer
Logismos is a leading IT company, based in Thessaloniki Greece, which focuses in software development, since 1970. Logismos is looking for a java and data base software engineer to join our team in Thessaloniki that develops our Student Information System (SIS) platform that covers all operations of academic institutions, to all educational levels. Logismos SIS platform is built on top of multiple technologies, and teamwork is essential to ensure a high standard of quality.
● Develop back-end services and APIs in Java/JavaEE/JakartaEE
● Develop SQL and preferably PL/SQL as part of the development process.
● Ability to understand and learn SQL Analytic Functions
● Implement technical backend requirements
● Preserve and optimize our applications
● Work in cross-functional teams
● Two to three years of working experience as a Java software engineer
● Experience in the use of relational databases and SQL
● JavaEE/JakartaEE knowledge and relevant specifications (JAX-RS, JPA, CDI, etc)
● Experience in the implementation of RESTful APIs
● Experience in any version control tool such as git, subversion, etc
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Experience in CI/CD operations (Jenkins, Ansible)
● Experience the design and implementation of web interfaces
As a software engineer you will have the opportunity to explore and apply the latest development tools/technologies. You will be a member of a highly professional team of full-stack software developers/engineers and have the opportunity to contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
As a member of Logismos team you will get:
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working hours, continuous learning and fast career growth
● Challenging involvement with large-scale projects
● Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Email: email@example.com (Aggeliki Vagena)