Logismos is a leading IT company, based in Thessaloniki Greece, which focuses in software development, since 1970. Logismos is looking for a Junior Software Analyst to join our team in Thessaloniki that develops our Student Information System (SIS) platform that covers all operations of academic institutions, to all educational levels. Logismos SIS platform is built on top of multiple technologies, and teamwork is essential to ensure a high standard of quality.
● Bachelor or higher degree in CSC or equivalent (Mathematics, Economics, Business, Finance)
● 1-2 years Business Analyst experience on an IT project
● 1-2 years experience on database environments (SQL)
● Knowledge of technologies and software development
● Knowledge of analyst functions including gathering requirements and documentation procedures
● Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
● Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
● Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, techniques, and workflows.
● Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite
● Excellent written and verbal communications.
● Knowledge of Report Writing
● Excellent inter personal and communication skills.
● Display willingness to help others, a pleasant personality, a courteous manner, and a professional demeanor
● Ability to take initiative and perform his/her job fairly independently after the job has been explained
● Strong attention to detail, financial analysis, and timeline
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment that is ever-changing
● Ability to serve as liaison between customer employees and Information Technologies developers to transform business objectives into information technology solutions.
● Problem solving and analytical skills
● Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
● Ability to act as a team player
As a member of Logismos team you will get:
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working hours, continuous learning and fast career growth
● Challenging involvement with large-scale projects
● Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Aggeliki Vagena